Site Inactive

Membership
Tell us a bit about yourself. Whats your time zone? Are you a casual or hardcore player? How did you hear of us?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anorrwen
Officer

re: Letter from our Leader

To Bomb Squad:

We are on the eve of server transfer here and i hope to see you all in perfect status on the other side. 

I realize there are some of you that will be going to other servers and leaving our family and it is to you that i want to thank for having me be your lotro friend and kin leader. 

i wish you the best in real life and lotro life and i hope you have the fondest of memories with your time on Dwarrodelf.  It was my honor having you with us.

For those who are staying, this is a exciting time.  i know I am anxious to get to our new world and make our mark on Gladden. 

One thing i would like to see is all of us getting a neighborhood block in the housing area.  I will again be setting up kin house in the shire area as well as my personal house.  i invite whoever are staying to find out whatever block that is and hold off buying a house until I get set up.

Then we can commence buying up all the real estate in that neighbourhood.

Best of luck wherever your Lotro winds blow you.

Bonez

Halviel Wreckface
Leader

re: On that note...

For those of you who ARE in fact Gladden-bound, I look forward to smashing orc-skulls by your side in the near future.

After a lot of thought, and discussion with Burnez, I've decided to bring my cappy back into the fold. My play time is still very limited, but I've missed you guys incredibly.

Leaving the Squad (which was ultimately about me quitting LotRO for a while) was never an easy decision, and I'm not proud of the way I felt I needed to go about it.

So I am coming back to you guys, as a cappy and (hopefully still or soon-to-be again) friend, to share in the violent murderous pleasure we fondly refer to as LotRO, as my time allows me.

My focus when I log in is still very much on making the fantastic folks on creepside cry themselves to sleep, and there's never a better time to get into it if you have interest in it.

My life outside of LotRO has been all over the place in the last few years, and it's finally settling down for us now, but underneath I'm the same almost-lovable idiot you knew once upon a time. I look forward to catching up with you guys.

With Love,

Halv

Bonexzz
Leader

I am totally stoked to have you back with us Halv.  Nothing but good can come of this.

Welcome back Brat!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bomb Squad Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Site Activity
Who's Online