Site Inactive

Membership
Tell us a bit about yourself. Whats your time zone? Are you a casual or hardcore player? How did you hear of us?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bonexzz
Leader

re: The future of Bomb Squad

My fellow kinsmen and women,. I have come to a crossroads with the future of Bomb Squad that has finally forced it's hand on me. 

As many of you know there has been a exodus of some core people from the kin that has left me with doubt on continuing on with its current status.

For myself, the position of leader was thrust upon me when Halv abdicated...a position that I did not want, however...and ironically at the time, I did not want to see the kin dry up or wither.  So we moved on, albeit at a lesser level.

During this time we have moved from our initial server of Dwarrodelf to our current one of Gladden

We established our foothold here and we did our best to find our way and fit in.  But for some, they sought greener pastures and moved on.  It was the beginning of the end for myself.

I have done what I could to build and rebuild.  I am now at the 3rd rebuild and I do not care to put any more of myself into it.  I wish to just be Bonez and play for fun and the advancement of my toons. 

And so I am taking my 105s out of Bomb Squad and moving them to Arkenstone.  It is most likely I will be rejoining some old friends in a past kin. Thus,  I will be leaving the kin to my level 100 Capt Bromton which will also be stationed in Arkenstone.

Myself and Anorwen have spent many turbine points and in game resources  on building the kin house up.  I do not wish to give that to anyone so it will be held as a storage/crafting area.  With Bromton as leader and Anny's Rk Talysia as successor.

The future of your own lotro life will be written as you see fit.  You may transfer servers too and choose to stay in the kin so you can use it as a hiding place, or you too may move on.  The bottom line for me is to find a kin that fills the holes for me that leading a kin here wasn't filling....to just be Bonez.

And so now I thank all the wonderful people I have had the pleasure of getting to know in their time here.  Thanks for putting your trust in me and I wish you all the very best in life and Lotro.

God bless and I will see you out there

Bonez

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Site Activity
Who's Online